The 4Matic Plastic Solenoid Controlled Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve with internal hydraulic Feed & Bleed control loop. The 4Matic Plastic Solenoid Controlled Valve opens and closes drip-tight in response to an electric pulse, which causes the solenoid to open or close the valve’s internal hydraulic loop.
- Straight Solenoid Valve with Female threads on inlet and outlet.
- Primarily used in irrigation systems, water treatment plants, garden watering system, landscape watering.
- Available in 12 V DC, 24 V DC, 24 V AC, 220 V AC, upto 40 V DC Latching
Typical Applications :
- Battery and/or Solar Powered Irrigation Systems
- Remote/Elevated Systems
- Turf & Buried Pipe Applications
- Industrial Greenhouse Irrigation
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
Valve Data :
- Size : 25 Mm To 80mm
- Connection Type : BSP Inner Screw Thread
- Valve Switch : Normally Close / Normally Open (Optional)
- Valve Material : Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon