MARCK check valves type combine a simple but robust construction with reliablity. They are specially developed for applications where a low pressure loss is essential. Opening and closing of the valve will take place at an extremely low pressure difference over the valve disc. The eccentric disc shaft connection. in combination with the disc seat guarantees positive shut-off of the returning medium. Available in sizes from 50 – 800 mm. Pressure classes : PN 10, PN 16.
The Short Face to dimensions and the low weight guarantee a simple and space saving installation between the bolts of the connecting flanges.
Flange sending is obtained by 0-rings.
Body and Disc
- Cast Iron I.S. 210 FG 200
- Cast Steel ASTM/A-216 Grade WCB
- Cast Stainless Steels CF8 & CF8M
- AISI 304 & 316, Al. Bronze, A-20, Hast. ‘C’ & Alloysteel
Seat and Body ‘O’ rings
- Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, Silicone, PTFE Other Materials Available on special request.
|DNA||A||PN 10 Weight** C• kg.|
*Based on ordered flange standard
*** Weights are approx. & shall vary depending on flange standard and material specifications