UPVC Butterfly Valves are designed and manufactured in adherence with global industry standards.
We manufacture UPVC Butterfly Valves that serve most processing industries like water, water treatment, swimming pools, etc due to their non-corrosive properties as compared to other metal valves.
UPVC butterfly valves now come with an updated design that offers angle switching control.
Increased neck height makes it easier to install. Sealing surface and through hole are processed on CNC machines for reliable and enhanced sealing performance
- Improved PP disc to enhance the performance
- Thickened body and seal to extend the service life
- Materials meet drinking water standard
- 100% pure virgin material, CaCO3 free (Chalk)
- UV resistant powder added
- Can be assembled with Pneumatic/Electric Actuators
- Material : PVC, CPVC, PP, PVDF
- Size : 1½” – 8”; 63mm – 225mm ; DN50 – DN200
- Standard : ANSI, DIN, JIS
- Joint End : Flanges
- Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Operating Temperature : PVC (0~55℃); CPVC and PP (0~95℃)
- Valve body color : PVC (Dark Gray), CPVC (Light Gray), PP (Light Yellow)
UPVC Body Butterfly Valve with Pneumatic Actuator
- Size : 1½” to 12″
- MOC : UPVC / PP
- Seals: NBR / EPDM
- Pressure: Upto 10Kg/cm2
- Temperature: Upto 180°c
- Ends: Wafer Type